Healthy Home Inspection Service uses the Ricoh Theta 360° camera and the Flir c2 Thermal Imaging camera to provide you with upgraded inspection reports.
Home Inspections Are a Matter of Integrity
- We don’t hide information from our customers—we present everything we learn about a home honestly and accurately
- We put forth the extra effort called for to put you in the best possible position—if we’re unsure about any aspect of the home, we’ll figure it out so that you’re not left in the dark
- We are strictly non-alarmist—if a defective area of the home is discovered, we’ll give you the facts, and we’ll help you explore possible solutions without inflating the issue
Inspection Reports Delivered Within 24 Hours
A home is an intricate structure, but when it comes to the condition of individual components, the concepts aren’t as difficult as some professionals make them out to be. That’s why our detailed inspection reports are designed to be as straightforward as possible, leaving the technical jargon behind so that the information is readable and accessible. Numerous photographs and relevant videos of the home are also included wherever necessary to help you get the big picture. Our reports are delivered through secure login on our website within 24 hours of the completed home inspection and include access to the innovative Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request ListTM (CRLTM)
- Cuts out the fuss of weeding through unnecessary details by allowing users to build a project and repair request list using the defective items listed in an inspection report
- Welcomes collaboration between homebuyers and their agents through ease of use and the option for remote access
- Can be viewed and modified on virtually any device with an internet connection
Proudly Serving the Denver Area
Our home inspection services are available to clients throughout Denver, Colorado and the surrounding area.
Contact us to ask about our discounts for active-duty military, veterans, repeat customers, and preferred real estate agents.
Healthy Home Inspection Service strives to ensure that you get a fair deal when buying a home. No home is perfect, but everything is fixable. When our home inspector finds damages or defects, he will work hard to help you understand the details so that you’re able to make the best investment possible. Contact us today to request an inspection.